All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo develop information processing systems requires effective and efficient communication between many people. In order to understand requirements and design decisions, there is a need for a common conceptual model of the system: one that represents the architecture of the system.
- Author BiographyDr. Andreas Knopfel is an FMC expert and learnt much about its practical value during his four years at SAP. He now works as a system analyst and requirements engineer. Dr. Bernhard Grone worked at SAP for 5 years as system analyst and architect. Following that, he completed his PhD at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute at the University of Potsdam. His research topics are analyzing and modeling complex systems and patterns. Dr. Peter Tabeling has several years of industrial and academic experience in the modeling of complex systems, among them SAP's R/3 system. He is currently Assistant Professor at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute at the University of Potsdam, where he researches and gives lectures on FMC and other topics.
- Author(s)Andreas Knopfel,Bernhard Grone,Peter Tabeling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width194 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.