All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)V. D. Nebylitsyn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMonographs in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
- Table Of Contents1: Basic Principles of Approach to the Study of Properties of the Nervous System.- 2: Structure of the Basic Properties of the Nervous System.- 3: Experimental Indices of Dynamism of Nervous Processes.- 4: Orienting Reactions and Their Relationship to Basic Properties of the Nervous System.- 5: Dynamism of the Nervous System as Reflected in Some EEG Indices.- 6: Dynamism of Excitation and Its EEG Correlates in Children.- 7: Referent Indices of Strength of the Nervous System.- 8: Strength of the Nervous System and Absolute Sensitivity.- 9: The Role of the Strength of the Nervous System in the Organism's Reactions to Stimuli of Increasing Intensity.- 10: Mobility of the Nervous Processes and Its Indices.- 11: The Nature of Balance of the Nervous Properties According to the Basic Properties of the Nervous System.- 12: The Problem of Partial Characteristics in the Measurements of Nervous System Properties.- Conclusion.- References.- Author Index.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.