All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches students not just how to calculate statistics, but how to interpret the results of statistical analyses in light of a study's research hypothesis, and to communicate the results and interpretations to a broader audience.
- Author BiographyHoward T. Tokunaga is a professor of psychology at San Jose State University, where he serves as coordinator of the MS Program in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology and teaches undergraduate and graduate courses in statistics, research methods, and I/O psychology. He received his bachelor's degree in psychology at UC Santa Cruz and his PhD in psychology at UC Berkeley. In addition to his teaching, he has consulted with a number of public sector and private sector organizations on a wide variety of management and human resource issues. He is co-author (with G. Keppel) of Introduction to Design and Analysis: A Student's Handbook.
- Author(s)Howard T. Tokunaga
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.