All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text focuses on fundamentalist movements on five continents and within six religions. It considers the effect that antisecular religious movements have had since 1970 on national economies, political parties, constitutional issues, and international relations.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/07/1996
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleFundamentalism Project S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 3
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight1130 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byMartin E. Marty,R. Scott Appleby
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.