All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text details the fundamentals of astrometry at milli- and micro-arcsecond accuracies.
- Author BiographyKenneth Seidelmann is a Research Professor in the Department of Astronomy, University of Virginia. Until 2000, was Director of Astrometry of the U.S. Naval Observatory, and a Visiting Professor at the University of Maryland. Jean Kovalevsky is an Associate (retired) Astronomer of the Centre de Recherches et d'Etudes Geodynamiques et Astronomiques (CERGA), at the Observatoire de la Cote d'Azur, France. He is President of the International Committee of Weights and Measures and a member of the French Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Jean Kovalevsky,P. Kenneth Seidelmann
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note85 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.