All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to biomechanics integrates the classic fields of mechanics drawing from examples in biology and medicine. The text is excellent for teaching undergraduates in biomedical engineering programs, as well as health care professionals studying biomechanics.
- Author BiographyDawn Leger, Ph.D. Margareta Nordin, Dr.Sci. David Goldsheyder, M.S., M.A. CPE.
- Author(s)David Goldsheyder,Dawn L. Leger,Margareta Nordin,Nihat Ozkaya
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight734 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.