All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the core business law topics, including contracts and sales, and is positioned to answer objections based on cost.
- Author BiographyRoger LeRoy Miller has served on the faculty of several respected universities, including the University of Washington, Clemson University, and the University of Miami School of Law. As a professor, he has taught intellectual property law and entertainment law, among other subjects. A widely published and respected author, his work has appeared in the Insurance Counsel Journal, Defense Research, California Trial Lawyers Journal, Antitrust Bulletin, Wisconsin Law Review, and Connecticut Law Review. He has authored or co-authored numerous authoritative textbooks on law, including BUSINESS LAW: TEXT & CASES; BUSINESS LAW TODAY: TEXT & SUMMARIZED CASES; and THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT TODAY. Professor Miller completed his studies at the University of California at Berkeley and University of Chicago. Gaylord A. Jentz was the Herbert D. Kelleher Emeritus Centennial Professor in Business Law at the University of Texas at Austin Graduate School of Business. He received his B.A., M.B.A., and J.D. degrees from the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Jentz was a past president of the Academy of Legal Studies in Business, the Southwestern Federation of Administrative Disciplines, the Southern Business Law Association, Phi Kappa Phi (UT Chapter), and the Texas Association of College Teachers. He was the author or coauthor of six monographs and 56 books and editions, including WEST'S BUSINESS LAW: TEXT & CASES, Tenth Edition; FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS LAW, Seventh Edition; and several versions of BUSINESS LAW TODAY. He also published in several learned journals and was past editor-in-chief of the American Business Law Journal. Dr. Jentz gave advanced purchasing seminars throughout the United States and taught at five regional and graduate banking schools. He was the recipient of 16 teaching, academic, and service excellence awards, including the CBA Foundation Award for Excellence in Education, the CBA Foundation Advisory Council Distinguished Scholastic Contributions Award, the Academy of Legal Studies in Business Faculty Excellence Award, the Western States School of Banking Leadership Award, the James C. Scarboro Memorial Award for Outstanding Leadership in Banking Education, and The University of Texas Civitatis Award. He was also inducted into the Texas Business School (McCombs School of Business) CBA Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Gaylord A. Jentz,Roger Miller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/02/2004
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1725 g
- Width215 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th Revised ed
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £32.03Trending at £35.09
- £7.23Trending at £7.62
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
- £8.80Trending at £10.67
- £9.30Trending at £9.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.