All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to physical layer communications theory, filled with modern implementations and MATLAB examples. This guide covers essential theory and engineering practice, carefully explaining the real-world tradeoffs necessary among performance, spectral efficiency, and complexity.
- Author BiographyMichael Fitz is a professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of California, Los Angeles and is a member of the editorial board of the IEEE Transactions on Communications.
- Author(s)Michael P. Fitz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight1283 g
- Width182 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine37 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.