Fundamentals of Computation Theory: 12th International Symposium, FCT'99 Iasi, Romania, August 30 - September 3, 1999 Proceedings: 12th International Symposium, FCT '99, Iasi, Romania, August 30-September 3, 1999, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1999)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers topics such as abstract data types, algorithms and data structures, automata and formal languages, categorical and topological approaches, complexity, computational geometry, concurrency, cryptology, distributed computing, logics in computer science and process algebras.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/08/1999
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1684
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight814 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Volume editorGabriel Ciobanu,Gheorghe Paun
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.