All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe switch from analogue to digital broadcast systems is a hot topic in broadcast engineering as the technology rapidly evolves. This text discusses both American ATSC and European DVT-T systems, and collates the latest research previously scattered throughout various journals.
- Author BiographyGERALD W. COLLINS has over 37 years of experience in the electronics industry. Over the past decade, he has been intimately involved with R&D for digital television products through his position of Director of Product Development at Harris Broadcast Division. He has written numerous papers and is a well-known consultant and speaker on antennas, RF propagation, transmitter design, and digital television.
- Author(s)Gerald W. Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2000
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight574 g
- Width166 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.