All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for those involved in designing sheet metal forming processes, where the understanding of advances in plasticity theory is essential.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hosford is a Professor Emeritus of Materials Science at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is the author of numerous research publications and the following textbooks: Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2nd Edition; Metal Forming, 4th Edition (with Robert M. Caddell); Materials Science: An Intermediate Text, Reporting Results (with David C. Van Aken); Materials for Engineers; Solid Mechanics; Materials for Engineers; Mechanics of Crystals and Textured Polycrystals; Physical Metallurgy, 2nd Edition; and Iron and Steel. He is the author of Wilderness Canoe Tripping (2009).
- Author(s)William F. Hosford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note230 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.