All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful book distills the knowledge contained in the classic text, Geriatric Medicine: An Evidence-Based Approach, 4/e into a practical guide that empowers primary care, family medicine, and internal medicine residents to quickly apply theoretical material to clinical practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRainier Patrick Soriano
- Series Edited byHelen Fernandez,C. K. Cassel,R.M. Leipzig
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.44
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.