All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the connectivity between major chemicals, showing how a chemical is made along with why and some of the business considerations. Not intended to give expert detail on all areas, the textbook puts chemical industry topics in context and ties together many of the principles chemistry majors learn across more specific courses.
- Author BiographyJohn Tyrell teaches a number of chemistry courses that include Industrial and Polymer Chemistry in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of North Carolina Wilmington. Dr. Tyrell holds sixty-eight patents and has more than twenty years of industrial research experience, at Lederle Laboratories, General Electric Plastics, and OxyChem. He co-authored the book Fundamentals of Heterocyclic Chemistry: Importance in Nature and in the Synthesis of Pharmaceuticals which was published by Wiley.
- Author(s)John A. Tyrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight496 g
- Width157 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £29.10
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.