All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines activities, examples from news-making companies, creative special features, and content to give your students an understanding of insurance. This title helps students learn the importance of risk management, property and auto insurance, health coverage, insurance rates, claims procedures, careers in insurance, and planning for retirement.
- Author BiographyDr. Tena B. Crews is a Professor of Integrated Information Technology (IIT) at the University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC. She is also the Director of Online Learning and Development for the College of Hospitality, Retail and Sport Management at the University of South Carolina (USC). She previously served the Director of Business Education at USC and as an Associate Director of Technology Pedagogy at the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE). She is the author of the Fundamentals of Insurance adopted by many secondary and post-secondary schools. She has served on numerous executive boards for state, regional, national and international professional organizations. She has won several awards for her teaching and research and continues to teach in both the face-to-face classroom and online.
- Author(s)Tena B. Crews
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight660 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 2nd Revised ed
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.55Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.