All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelivers the skills and knowledge you need to keep a law office running smoothly. This book takes a look at how legal environments differ from other businesses, including the ethical issues you may face. It provides ample, in-text learning features, such as key words, ethics alerts, side bars, tech tips, and more.
- Author BiographyPamela Everett Nollkamper has been teaching paralegals since 1979 in various colleges in the southern California area. In addition, she developed curriculum for paralegal programs and served on numerous Legal Assistant Advisory Committees. She has authored multiple textbooks and articles.
- Author(s)Pamela Everett-Nollkamper
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £32.03Trending at £35.09
- £7.18Trending at £7.62
- £4.95Trending at £5.22
- £18.41Trending at £21.99
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.