Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.55Trending at £29.76
- £16.24Trending at £17.11
- £18.20Trending at £26.00
- £12.24Trending at £15.95
- £5.18Trending at £5.54
- £16.15Trending at £27.60
- £13.35Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the current state of the art in lightning science, for advanced undergraduate and graduate students on a single-semester course.
- Author BiographyVladimir A. Rakov is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida, and Co-Director of the International Center for Lightning Research and Testing (ICLRT). He is the author or coauthor of three other books and over 250 journal papers on various aspects of lightning. Professor Rakov is a Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the American Meteorological Society (AMS), the American Geophysical Union (AGU) and the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). He received the Karl Berger Award in 2012 from the Scientific Committee of the International Conference on Lightning Protection (ICLP) for distinguished achievements in lightning research, developing new fields in theory and practice, modeling and measurements.
- Author(s)Vladimir A. Rakov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note125 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.