All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a student-centred approach from a business perspective, providing a concise yet comprehensive foundation in the basic concepts of management. This title includes: chapters on Planning and Strategy, Leadership and Change; sections on e-commerce and supply chain management; and, Organizational Context, Power and Motivation.
- Author BiographyDr Mike Smith was formerly Senior Lecturer at Manchester Business School and has practised and consulted widely in industry including with the Cabinet Office, the AA and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- Author(s)Mike Smith
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height98 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.