All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you prepare for success in management today. This book combines a streamlined approach with a strong theoretical and functional framework clearly organized around the planning, leading, organizing and controlling functions of management.
- Author BiographyRicky W. Griffin is Distinguished Professor of Management and the Blocker Chair in Business in Mays Business School at Texas A&M University. After receiving his PhD from the University of Houston in 1978, Dr. Griffin joined the faculty at the University of Missouri for three years before moving to Texas A&M in 1981. His research on task design and dysfunctional work behavior has appeared in the Academy of Management Journal, the Academy of Management Review, Administrative Science Quarterly, the Journal of Management, and other outlets. He also served as Editor of the Journal of Management. Ricky has been Program Chair and Division Chair of the Organizational Behavior Division and Program Chair of the Research Methods Division of the Academy, Program Chair and President of the Southwest Academy of Management, and a member of the Board of the Southern Management Association. He is a fellow of both the Academy of Management and the Southern Management Association. Dr. Griffin has taught organizational behavior, human resource management, international management, and research methods at all levels and has won several teaching awards. He is a frequent speaker to executive audiences and is the author of several widely used textbooks. Dr. Griffin was Director of the Center for Human Resource Management at Texas A&M and just returned to the faculty at Mays after 11 years of full-time appointments as Management Department Head, Executive Associate Dean, and Interim Dean. His current research interests include workplace culture, managerial skills development, and decision making during times of crisis.
- Author(s)Ricky Griffin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight839 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £23.15
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.07Trending at £12.95
- £16.03Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
- £13.91Trending at £19.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.