All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive study of physical geography uses a modern approach which establishes the links between process, form and effect. It considers explicitly the role of humanity in influencing the physical environment.
- Author(s)David Briggs,Peter Smithson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/1986
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/11/2003
- Content Noteb&w photographs, line drawings
- Height290 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.