All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first authored introduction to the science, engineering and commercial applications of polymer-clay nanocomposites.
- Author BiographyGary Beall is an Associate Professor in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Texas State University, San Marcos and Director of the Center for Nanophase Research. He was awarded his Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry from Baylor University in 1975, and has since gained over 20 years of industry experience, co-edited the first book on polymer/clay nanocomposites, and authored numerous technical papers and two book chapters. Clois E. Powell is Associate Director of the Center for Nanophase Research at Texas State University, San Marcos, where he has worked since 2004. After receiving his Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from Rutgers University in 1979 he gained over 20 years of professional experience at companies including Southern Clay Products Inc. and The Sherwin Williams Company.
- Author(s)Clois E. Powell,Gary W. Beall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight540 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.