All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses environmental site restoration practices that ensure compliance with federal statutes and prevent further contamination or expense. Emphasizing environmental chemistry, microbiology, plant science, and the underlying chemical processes, this work incorporates chemical principles into the cleanup and removal of hazardous chemicals.
- Author BiographyJohn Pichtel is a Professor of Natural Resources and Environmental Management at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana. He is a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager and holds memberships in the Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers, the Sigma Xi Scientific Society, the American Society of Agronomy, and the Indiana Academy of Science.
- Author(s)John Pichtel
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.