All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for graduate students of mechanics and mechanical engineering, this book provides a rigorous derivation of surface properties such as temperature and deformation using continuum mechanics. It also includes technologically motivated problems and solutions, especially computer solutions.
- Author(s)Don A. Lucca,Frederick F. Ling,W. Michael Lai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2002
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight763 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2002
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.