All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFundamentals of Telecommunications, Second Edition provides readers worldwide with the knowledge and skills required for successful implementation and support of today's telecommunications networks, which have the ability to transport voice, data, and image traffic to any location in the world.
- Author BiographyROGER L. FREEMAN is founder and Principal of Roger Freeman Associates, independent telecommunications consultants, specializing in system engineering in the United States, Canada, and Hispanic America. In the course of over forty-five years' experience in telecommunications operations, maintenance, and engineering, he has served as principal engineer for advanced system planning at the Raytheon Company, technical manager for ITT Marine Europe, and regional planning expert for the International Telecommunications Union (ITU), among other positions. In addition to the previous edition of Fundamentals of Telecommunications, Mr. Freeman has written six other books on the subject of telecommunications engineering: Reference Manual for Telecommunications Engineering, Third Edition; Fiber-Optic Systems for Telecommunications; Telecommunication System Engineering, Fourth Edition; Radio System Design for Telecommunications, Second Edition; Practical Data Communications, Second Edition; and Telecommunications Transmission Handbook, Fourth Edition, all published by Wiley. A senior life member of the IEEE, Roger Freeman has lectured at numerous professional conferences and published widely in international telecommunication journals.
- Author(s)Roger L. Freeman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Telecommunications and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1416 g
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.