Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability of traffic simulation software to emulate the time variability of traffic phenomena makes it a uniquely useful tool for capturing the complexity of traffic systems. This book offers a comprehensive treatment of the state of the art of the subject.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2010
- Series TitleInternational Series in Operations Research & Management Science
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 442 p.
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJaume Barcelo
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.