All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the current status of fungicide research as well as giving a brief perspective of this field. Its main purpose is to consider the ongoing discovery of new modes of action and approaches for disease control. Problems posed by resistance and by the biological control of fungal diseases will be discussed.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/1998
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Agrochemicals & Plant Protection
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight532 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid Hutson,Junshi Miyamoto
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.