All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this text, who are all biochemists, describe what appears to them to be the conceptually significant developments in biochemistry since the mid 1950s and how these were achieved. Their aim is to make their subjects intelligible to other scientists not expert in their field.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication16/05/1997
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFoundations of Modern Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight686 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byLloyd A. Stocken,Margery G. Ord
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.