All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.44
- £7.58Trending at £8.05
- £6.82Trending at £7.92
- £7.77Trending at £9.57
- £7.38Trending at £7.70
- £9.80Trending at £10.45
- £16.26Trending at £20.40
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of twelve stories that take us from a Seventh Day Adventist boarding school to a traveling exhibition of plasticine bodies, from the moonlit paths of Yellowstone National Park to a quiet New Hampshire lake house.
- Author BiographyMatthew Vollmer's work has appeared in Paris Review, Virginia Quarterly Review, Epoch, Tin House, Colorado Review, Gulf Coast, Antioch Review, Portland Review, Confrontation, Salt Hill, Fugue, PRISM International, and New Letters. His work has been twice short-listed for the Best American Short Stories series, and he has been nominated numerous times for the Pushcart Prize. A winner of a 2010 grant from the US National Endowment of the Arts, Vollmer holds a B.A. in English from the University of North Carolina, an M.A. in English from North Carolina State University, and an M.F.A. in fiction writing from the Iowa Writers' Workshop. He now teaches in the English Department at Virginia Tech, where he also advises graduate teaching assistants in the composition program. He lives in Blacksburg, Virginia, with his wife, Kelly Pender, their son Elijah, and dog Ruby.
- Author(s)Matthew Vollmer
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2010
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.