All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
About this product
- DescriptionFor all those new or already active in the futures and options markets, it is a handbook of first and last resort for traders, brokers, advisers and investors alike, and is written by a highly experienced market practitioner with contributions from leading experts in the field.
- Author BiographyDonald Spence has been associated with the sugar market since the reinstatement of futures trading in 1957. As one of the original floor traders he played a part in establishing the market and helping it to evolve into the truly international arena that it is today. In 1980 he joined E.D. & F. Man where he was chiefly engaged on research. He now writes extensively on commodities, futures and options and related topics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/1997
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDonald Spence
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.