All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFuturist Painting Sculpture (Plastic Dynamism), a truly radical book by Umberto Boccioni (1882-1916), claimed a central position in artistic debates of the 1910s and 1920s, exerting a powerful influence on the Italian Futurist movement as well as on the entire European historical avant-garde, including Dada and Constructivism.
- Author BiographyMaria Elena Versari is visiting assistant professor of art history at Carnegie Mellon University. Richard Shane Agin is associate professor of French and Italian at Duquesne University.
- Author(s)Maria Versari,Richard Shane Agin,Umberto Boccioni
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publications
- Content Note28 color and 36 b/w drawings
- Weight918 g
- Width179 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.