All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionFuzzy clustering, which combines fuzzy logic and cluster analysis techniques, has experienced a spur of interest in recent years owing to its important applications in image recognition. This revised, updated, and expanded translation of the German book deals with the ideas and algorithms of fuzzy clustering and their applications.
- Author(s)Frank Hoppner,Frank Klawonn,Rudolf Kruse,Thomas Runkler,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight586 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.