All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive treatment of model-based fuzzy control systems This volume offers full coverage of the systematic framework for the stability and design of nonlinear fuzzy control systems.
- Author BiographyKAZUO TANAKA is Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Intelligent Systems at the University of Electro-Communications in Tokyo, Japan. HUA O. WANG is Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Hua O. Wang,Kazuao Tanaka
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2001
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight612 g
- Width166 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.