All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.20Trending at £3.49
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Grey Rabbit is one of the classic gems of children's literature. The series is being relaunched, tying in with a new, beautifully animated television adaptation, and will delight children as much today as when it was first published seventy years ago.
- Author BiographyAlison Uttley was born in 1884 in Derbyshire. She wrote about her characters, Why do children love them? Because I believe in them. And it is easy to imagine that just over the next hill, little Grey Rabbit, quick Squirrel, bold Hare, kind Moldy Warp and little Fuzzypeg really are all going about their business. Margaret Tempest illustrated the very first Little Grey Rabbit story and her partnership with Alison Uttley continued successfully over the next forty years. Her beautiful, witty watercolours are as much loved and remembered today as when the stories were first published.
- Author(s)Alison Uttley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/05/2000
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/10/2014
- Width160 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Margaret Tempest
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.