All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Student Workbook allows students to develop and demonstrate understanding of knowledge and skills to enable them to achieve success at GCSE Child Development.
- Author BiographyMark Walsh is a writer, teacher and mental health nurse. He works with both further and higher education students, teaching health and social care and social science courses. Mark has written a wide range of bestselling textbooks and teacher resources, and has worked as an educational teaching consultant, and as a senior examiner. Janet Stearns is a qualified nurse, midwife, health visitor, teacher and play therapist. She has over 20 years experience of teaching childcare in schools and colleges and is an experienced examiner and external moderator for childcare qualifications. She is currently working as an independent trainer and consultant for childcare qualifications.
- Author(s)Janet Stearns,Mark Walsh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGCSE Child Development for AQA
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.70Trending at £7.69
- £3.61Trending at £5.98
- £4.65Trending at £4.95
- £7.73Trending at £8.80
- £19.99Trending at £20.77
- £5.54Trending at £6.92
- £17.99Trending at £28.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.