All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe GCSE Performance Pieces series provides exciting contemporary repertoire levelled specifically for GCSE performance examinations, accompanied by expert commentary to help your students prepare and achieve their potential with material they really want to play.
- Author BiographyNoam Lederman has been a member of the international examination board Rockschool since 2003 and took on the role of chief examiner in January 2009. He wrote the 2006-2012 drum syllabus and was executive producer of the 2012-2018 guitar, bass and drums syllabus. In addition, Noam has produced many educational products for drums. These include play-along books for bands such as Nirvana, Deep Purple, The Who, Rush and Led Zeppelin, well-known publications such as Beat-O-Pedia and Drumming Styles, and digital apps such as 'Killer Beats' and 'Freestyle'. As a professional session drummer, Noam worked with many well-known artists and producers such as Corinne Bailey Rae, State Of Bengal, Mark Hill, Trevor Horn and others. He has taken part in prominent UK and international festivals such as Womad, Glastonbury and Sonar as well as appearing on MTV.
- Author(s)Noam Lederman
- PublisherMusic Sales Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleGCSE Performance Pieces
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRhinegold Education
- Content Noteports.
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.98Trending at £7.61
- £7.54Trending at £11.57
- £6.38Trending at £6.68
- £32.00Trending at £46.79
- £5.79Trending at £6.13
- £24.31Trending at £25.65
- £5.07Trending at £5.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.