All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe critical algorithms used in GIS are notoriously difficult to both teach and understand. This book address the problem by combining rigorous formal language with example case studies and student exercises.
- Author BiographyNingchuan Xiao is Associate Professor of Geography at the Ohio State University. He has taught a wide ranges of courses in GIS, spatial analysis, and cartography. His research focuses on the development of effective computational methods in spatial and temporal data handling.
- Author(s)Ningchuan Xiao
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- Series TitleSage Advances in Geographic Information Science and Technology Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £6.06Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.