All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how to use GIS and external models to solve real environmental problems. This text defines GIS, identifies how data is structured, and explains common functionality. It provides case studies and covers issues such as interoperability, data quality, model validity, space-time dynamics, and decision-support systems.
- Author BiographyProfessor Allan Brimicombe is Head of the Centre for Geo-Information Studies at the University of East London. Prior to this he was the founding Head of the Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University which in turn was preceded by a successful international career in consulting engineering.
- Author(s)Allan Brimicombe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.