All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of geographic information systems. This book also demonstrates how GIS and mathematical models can be integrated to develop spatial decision support systems to support water resources planning, management and engineering.
- Author BiographyBarnali Dixon is a Professor in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Geography at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg (USFSP) and the Director of the Geospatial Analytics Lab of USFSP. Venkatesh Uddameri is a Professor in the Department of Civil, Environmental and Construction Engineering at Texas Tech University and the Director of the TTU Water Resources Center.
- Author(s)Barnali Dixon,Chittaranjan Ray,Venkatesh Uddameri
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleWiley Works
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1800 g
- Width216 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.