All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGabon Travel Guide - Expert holiday travel advice on everything from Libreville highlights and historical sites to national parks, reserves and wildlife tracking. Also features traditional peoples and culture, colonial history, rainforest pirogue trips, birdwatching, Loango, Ivindo and Lope National Parks, Leconi Canyons and Koungou Falls.
- Author BiographyAnnelies Hickendorff first set foot in Gabon in 2006 during a 25,000km overland journey. Entranced by the country's exceptional natural beauty she has been returning ever since.
- Author(s)Annelies Hickendorff
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Noteillustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £16.24Trending at £19.88
- £10.71Trending at £14.18
- £9.05Trending at £12.07
- £4.54Trending at £4.58
- £7.44Trending at £8.94
- £4.48Trending at £5.02
- £10.94Trending at £11.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.