Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.66
- £82.42Trending at £135.59
- £15.58Trending at £19.05
- £12.43Trending at £15.64
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £9.71Trending at £12.14
- £13.19Trending at £13.82
About this product
- DescriptionLeading authorities share their approaches to understanding, managing and changing organizational cultures. Includes methods for identifying cultural norms, reinforcing the positive aspects of existing culture, and building new cultures that support organizational goals and strategies.
- Author BiographyRALPH H. KILMANN holds the George H. Love Chair in Organization and Management and is director of The Program in Corporate Culture at the Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh. He is the author or coauthor of numerous Jossey-Bass books, including Managing Beyond the Quick Fix (1989), and Corporate Transformation (1988).
- Author(s)R.H. Kilman,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/1985
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJossey-bass management series/Jossey-Bass social & behavioral science series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.