All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of Gainsborough's finest landscape oils and works on paper and examines them by looking at 'themes and variations' within his landscape oeuvre.
- Author BiographySusan Sloman is a specialist in English eighteenth-century art and was formerly Keeper of Collections at the Victoria Art Gallery in Bath. Since 1998 she has worked as a researcher for Agnew's and WS Fine Art. Her publications include Gainsborough in Bath (2002) and numerous articles in The Burlington Magazine and elsewhere. She contributed an essay to Sensation and Sensibility edited by Ann Bermingham (2005), the book published to coincide with an exhibition studying Gainsborough's cottage door subjects.
- Author(s)Susan Sloman
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width240 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.