All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the current state of the art in galaxy evolution studies and a perspective on science to be achieved using future astronomical facilities.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus.
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited bySugata Kaviraj
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.