All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the techniques used to measure the masses of stars, gas and the mysterious dark matter in galaxies.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- Series TitleProceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichele Cappellari,Stephane Courteau
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.98
- £17.72Trending at £19.98
- £16.40Trending at £17.28
- £17.59Trending at £18.20
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £7.39Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.