All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionGalaxy S4 is amazing right out of the box, but if you want to get the most of out your S4 or S4 Mini, start here. With clear instructions and savvy advice from technology expert Preston Gralla, you'll learn how to go online, play games, listen to music, watch movies & TV, monitor your health, and answer calls with a wave of your hand.
- Author BiographyPreston Gralla is the author of more than 40 books, including Windows 8 Hacks and Missing Manuals on Droid X2, Galaxy Tab, and Galaxy S II. He's a contributing editor to Computerworld, and a regular contributor to PC World. As an award-winning author and technology expert, Preston has written articles for major national newspapers and magazines and has also appeared on several TV and radio programs.
- Author(s)Preston Gralla
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.