All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its wild Celtic heritage to its convivial towns serving superb seafood, modern life has brought relatively little change to Galicia's traditional lifestyle. Footprint's Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this fascinating region of Spain.
- Author BiographyAndy Symington hails from Australia and, after much time spent prowling and working in various corners of the world, he settled in Spain, where he has now lived for several years. He is enamoured of the art, architecture, wildernesses, and tapas of Andalucia, which never ceases to offer up hitherto unknown corners to explore. Andy has extensive experience as a travel writer and is the author of several Footprint guidebooks.
- Author(s)Andy Symington
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Weight154 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- maindeeman23 Jun, 2017by
Just spend four weeks in Galicia. Andy's pocket size guide was really really helpful.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.54Trending at £4.61
- £10.32Trending at £13.48
- £5.62Trending at £5.88
- £7.44Trending at £7.64
- £7.30Trending at £7.63
- £11.67Trending at £11.84
- £11.32Trending at £13.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.