Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £22.94
- £5.79Trending at £6.97
- £39.99Trending at £49.66
- £8.90Trending at £17.45
- £32.80Trending at £50.00
- £39.90Trending at £42.09
- £9.96Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis second of two volumes on Galilee in the Late Second Temple and Mishnaic Periods focuses on the site excavations of towns and villages and what these excavations may tell us about the history of settlement in this important period. Each article includes site plans, diagrams, maps, and photographs of artifacts and structures.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Fiensy is professor of New Testament and dean of the Graduate School of Religion at Kentucky Christian University in Grayson, Kentucky. James Riley Strange is associate professor of religion at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama and director of the Shikhin Excavation Project in lsrael's Lower Galilee.
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight267 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Fiensy,James Riley Strange
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.