All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extraordinary account of a little-known aspect of the fighting in Gallipoli - the snipers' war which explores the remarkable career of Billy Sing, who was credited with shooting 201 Turkish soldiers.
- Author BiographyJOHN HAMILTON was born in England and migrated to Western Australia with his family. After serving in the Royal Australian Navy he worked as an award-winning reporter and foreign correspondent for more than forty years. His interest in Gallipoli began in 2000 when he was assigned to cover the 85th anniversary of the landings at Anzac Cove.
- Author(s)John Hamilton
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrontline Books
- Content Note16 pages of b/w plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.