All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gallipoli campaign of 1915-16 was an ill-fated Allied attempt to shorten the war by eliminating Turkey, creating a Balkan alliance against the Central Powers, and securing a sea route to Russia. This book assesses the many myths that have emerged about Gallipoli and provides answers to questions that have lingered about the operation.
- Author BiographyRobin Prior is visiting professorial fellow, University of Adelaide, and visiting fellow, University of New South Wales, Australian Defence Force Academy. He is the coauthor of Passchendaele: The Untold Story and The Somme, both published by Yale University Press. He lives in South Australia.
- Author(s)Robin Prior
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note16 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.