All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter making extreme modifications to a surplus P-51 dubbed Miss America - installing a race engine, adding an oversized propeller, and clipping two feet off each wing - retired Navy pilot Howie Keefe embarked on what proved to be a successful air racing career. This biography chronicles how Keefe was winning trophy after trophy in air races.
- Author BiographyHowie Keefe is a former Navy pilot. He lives in Mulberry, Florida.
- Author(s)Howie Keefe
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight671 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.