CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- Author(s)David G. McComb
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1986
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight817 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of Contents* Preface *1. The Edge of Time *2. The New York of Texas *3. The Oleander City *4. The Great Storm and the Technological Response *5. The Free State of Galveston *6. Galveston Island: Its Time Has Come ... Again * Notes * Index
- Author BiographyDavid G. McComb taught United States history, world history, sports history, and the history of technology at Colorado State University, where he retired as a professor emeritus in 2002. He has published fourteen books, including the award-winning Galveston: A History; Texas, a Modern History; and Spare Time in Texas: Recreation and History in the Lone Star State.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.