All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Unity engine game development tool is a multi-platform engine and editor rolled into one. This book provides an overview of the Unity editor along with step-by-step projects covering every basic functional aspect, from asset importing to publishing.
- Author BiographyMichelle Menard is a freelance writer and game producer. After receiving a double bachelor of arts in Applied Mathematics and Music from Brown University, she decided to jump into the games industry by getting a master's of fine arts in Game Design from the Savannah College of Art and Design. She authored the first edition of Game Development with Unity in 2011. Bryan Wagstaff is a professional software developer. He started writing computer programs at age six, and has come a long way since his first guess the number games. He has worked on games such as The Sims 3, Tiger Woods PGA Tour, and the children's series Littlest PetShop. He currently lives in Salt Lake City with his wife and three daughters.
- Author(s)Bryan Wagstaff,Michelle Menard
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight907 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.